Saturday, November 24, 2007

Pretty Please.......?

Dear Santa,

How are you? How are your reindeer and Mrs. Claus? I know you must be very busy this time of year. Did you get your letter from Princess and Badness? Don't worry, I've got your back on that one.

This year, I need you to bring something for me. I know that it has been a long time, but I've been a really good girl this year. Well, pretty good. Ok - sometimes I'm naughty, but trust me, Hubs likes it that way. Can I please have a laptop? I'm not being greedy, I need it. When Hubs started his company he appropriated the family desktop.....he's on it all night, and all weekend. And in the day, when he goes out on sales calls, I've got all the kids' demands to deal with. Other than at nap-time on the two days a week Princess is at school, if I want to surf, I either have to shoo them off me or type and nurse. I've been posting at 6:00 am, when no one else is even awake! Well, except for Princess and Badness....those two would never let me get lonely. And there are lots of other things I should be doing at nap-time....

It wouldn't even be just for me Santa! See, I've started this little blog, and some really great people have been coming over to read it.....I bet they've all been good. I'm sure that if you got me a pretty little laptop, I could really improve the quality of the content for them....plus, I could write from bed, and have time to read and comment on more of their posts! It'd be like a gift for EVERYONE!

Come on, Santa.....you know Billy hasn't been all that good. He doesn't need that toy train. Leave it at the store and buy a little something for me.....

Merry Christmas!

Love, Badness Jones

7 comments:

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Please Santa baby! We love Badness and she completely deserves her own laptop!We need her and her lovely posts that make us smile and think. And we so appreciate her lovely, thoughtful comments. Pretty please!

Badness Jones said...

LOL! Thanks Kristen - I hope Santa brings you something nice too.

Veronica Foale said...

Please please please Santa! She has been truly good. She even comments on my blog, but more comments and time for reading can't possible be bad, right?

Cathy, Amy and Kristina said...

NO ONE should have to post at 6 a.m.

If Santa doesn't come through, you should start with the blackmail.

I mean, c'mon. We all know he's not treating those poor reindeer kindly. And I'm sure Mrs. Claus knows by now that he's not *really* spending all those late hours in the workshop.

Go for the jugular.

painted maypole said...

ooooh... me too, santa, me too! (and Santa, in case you didn't know, the computer we used to have caught on FIRE, and then the one we replaced it with mysteriously stopped working a week after we got it. We are really due for some computer giftees, are we not?)

shay said...

Please Santa! Bring Bad Ass a new pewter (my tiny girl's word for it).
I don't think Billy needs the train either!

NO ONE should even be up at 6 am let alone coherent enough to post!

Heidi said...

I'll put in a good word for you if you will for me! I reeeeaaallllyyyyy want a laptop too! Then I could hang out a MC'D's and use their free wireless. Since I can only get dial up her. Boo hooooo.