Two wonderful sites are offering the chance to win free stuff just for linking to them. So without further ado:
Go check out Sarcastic Mom's rack. I need me some new clothes.
And go check out Teeny Manolo. I need me some new books.
Ok, universe, do your thing!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thanks for the heads up! LOVING the free stuff too:)
Oh and how did the running go?
I need to link to Teeny Manolo. (sp) but too tired. Had to visit after your sweet words today. Thank you. My dad is battling it as well.
I did see Sarcastic Mom's thing. *Loved* it. That must be the best post header ever.
Heidi :)
Thankyou for the heads up for Teeny. I have been meaning to link to Lotus, but havent had time. Tomorrow.
YAY for Badness walking. I am too lazy to reload and comment on the correct post. How old is he? I have been trying to convince Amy to walk for months!
Veronica - he will be one in a couple weeks, but don't sweat Amy. The Princess didn't walk until she was almost 18 months (smart!) and it truly was a blessing in disguise. When she did start she was a lot more solid, and because her comprehension and listening was so much better it wasn't so crazy-making for me. I'm proud as can be of Badness, but I think his increased range of trouble-making may send me over the edge!
You've been entered into the contest, thanks for the link!
Post a Comment