Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Plague upon the House of Bad

Oh alright...so it's just some kind of nasty cold virus. But Badness has been up coughing the last few nights, by yesterday morning he had a low-grade fever and was dripping disgusting green mucus out of his nose. Come late afternoon the Princess and I were sporting fevers, and I have that tell-tale scratchy tickle in my throat. I didn't get much sleep. At one point in the night when we were nursing, Badness had a coughing fit and accidentally bit down so hard on my poor nipple that it still has the marks.

I commented somewhere that I was going to try to post photos this weekend, and Sarcastic Mom suggested I join in on her Weekly Winners meme, but I never did get the camera out. I promise that I will do it one day soon. In the meantime, go and have a look at what less lazy people did.


I'll leave you with just one more whiny complaint - Hubs wouldn't get up with the kids this morning, and I had to make my own sick tea......poor old me.

9 comments:

Family Adventure said...

Hope you all feel better soon!

And that biting down thing...ouch!

Heidi

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better. We seem to have our own little bug floating around here too. Cough cough.

Don Mills Diva said...

Hope you all feel better soon!

painted maypole said...

kick that hubby out of the bed in the morning...

but i always have to make my own sick tea and soup and whatever, so I hear you on that one. I don't think my husband KNOWS how to make tea.

Hope all are better soon...

Heidi said...

Sorry you are all feeling bad, I am sure dad will eventually get sick, seeing as he is working on bad karma and all by not getting up with the kids. Feel better soon.

Veronica Foale said...

OUCH@ the biting! Amy bit me this morning as she fell back asleep. Generally her mouth falls open as she dozes off, last night though, for some reason it clamped shut.

I hope you all get better fast!

Kellan said...

So sorry everyone is feeling so sick and you had to make your own tea! Take care and I hope everyone is better soon. Kellan

Cathy, Amy and Kristina said...

Hope all of you are on the mend soon. HATE cold/flu/stomach bug season.

Hate. It.

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Aww. I hope you all feel better really soon.
I sympathize with the dh not getting up, after 13 years, I barely make the effort to elbow my dh awake anymore. I just get up, it is easier;)