Saturday, November 3, 2007

Look Who's Talking

"Look here woman. Don't let the bald head and gummy grin fool you - I am no mere baby. I am a rough and tumble boy. A force to be reckoned with. And I can make it up these stairs WITHOUT your miserable interference. Now stand back, and prepare to be amazed.

I put him back down. He climbs a step and looks back at me, all smiles again. "Well come on! You can follow in my wake, and pepper my sweet tushie with your kisses and nips. I know you can't help yourself. Being irresistable to women like you is the cross I have to bear. And hike up my pants while you're back there, would you? They keep slipping off my delicious behind." He winked.

I'm pretty sure this is what Badness was saying when I pulled him off the stairs for the fifth time this morning. What are your babies saying?

5 comments:

Family Adventure said...

Too cute! How far up did he make it??

Heidi

Badness Jones said...

Oh, the boy has been able to do the whole thing, up and down, for weeks now. It just scares the #@*&%! out of me!

:) Sarah

Family Adventure said...

That's awesome. But I know where you're coming from...you just wish he wouldn't want to do it until he's 4 and knows how to do it safely!! :)

Heidi

Karen MEG said...

Stairs are a really scary thing indeed. I still get nervous when my almost 3 year old decides to go up and down on her feet rather than her bum. But I suspect with boys it will be sliding first, ask questions later!
Very cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute!