Today's the last day! They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and since I've written at least that many this month, go here to see how I feel about making it through to the end.
And big hugs and thank-yous to everybody for coming over and commenting - I know I'dve given it up if it weren't for you! See you in December!
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Omigod! The link just about made me wet myself. That was unexpected!
OMG! Where did you find that?!?!
Hi. Hope you don't mind me coming over leaving a comment. Saw you at another blogger's site.
I too am so happy for NoMoNaBlo. It took a lot out of me, but I endured for the long-haul. Ready for a bit of a break, though. Life as normal.
THanks for the morning giggles!
I don't think I have ever been more excited for November to be over in my life!
I so enjoy my visits here, looking forward to reading in December:)
WHEW. 30 days. They say it takes 21 days to build a habit, but I think that only works for BAD ones!
Isn't it great that it's over!
Whoo hooo!!!
seriously is it December already?
Sigh....
So glad it's over. Whew! Never thought I'd be so excited about December.
What a riot, that was awesome, I just might have to steal that idea from you!
I am aslo shouting for glee that the month of daily post is over, whew!
yay! this poor reader is glad it is over - not because I don't love reading you (and everyone else) but i would like to do a few other things in my life, too!
That reminds me - all you Napoh... whatever people are finally off the hook. I never quite understood it, but there are a lot of people who are feeling relieved like you today.
http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/
Happy December! May your month be merry and only blogged when ya feel like!
Post a Comment