Y'all were right. He didn't sit still for the photographer either. Sigh. And if any of you happen to be talking to the Princess, Chuck E. Cheese burnt down. Back me up, 'kay? Sigh.
Where is that houseboy with my drink?
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Chuck E Cheese burnt down - Ack!! I'll back you up and those pictures are adorable - all of them. Take care. kellan
All of those photos are perfectly perfect for holiday photos. I love 'em.
And yes, Chuck E Cheese not only burned down, but it also got sucked into a wierd hole that opened up in the earth. It's ALL GONE.
My kids get professional photos around every three years. It takes me that long to get over the trauma! Oh you think I'm joking???!!! Cuz I'm totally not!
I love that you said Chuck E Cheese burned down. I hate that place! I'll back you up! Why pay that much for edible cardboard?!
Oh no, one of those days, eh?
A big glass of red wine coming your way. Stat.
Heidi
Of course Chuck E Cheese burnt down.
Wait, what is Chuck E Cheese?
Veronica - Chuck E Cheese is a chain of game and party place/pizza restaurants that are WAAAYY too expensive, WAAAAYY too gross and WAAAYYY too filled with poorly behaved, snotty little kids and their negligent parents. Hubs and a friend took the Princess and her friend once, and both swore never again. But the kids LOVED it.
Post a Comment