So cute! I always do this and never get a shot with everyone looking the same way and smiling. But the pictures are always fun!And great for scrapbooking. I totally love the rocking horse!
HAHAHAH! I have LIVED this so many times I don't want to think about it...but do you know what I said to my mom JUST this morning?... "I think I am going to do something REAL creative with the kids for the cards this year"
Ha ha! I actually kinda like the second one. It has this sorta exaggerated bah humbug feel about that would make me giggle. Probably not what you were going for though, eh?
10 comments:
He, he. I did this one year. It took a good 20 shots to get one decent one. I persevered, though, and now I love that picture.
But...it was my first and only attempt. :)
Heidi
So cute! I always do this and never get a shot with everyone looking the same way and smiling. But the pictures are always fun!And great for scrapbooking.
I totally love the rocking horse!
Little G wouldn't sit still at the photographer's last year either. So no guarantees.
The kids look lovely though!
HAHAHAH!
I have LIVED this so many times I don't want to think about it...but do you know what I said to my mom JUST this morning?...
"I think I am going to do something REAL creative with the kids for the cards this year"
WHAT am I thinking??
Do kids ever sit still when you want to take photos of them?
My kids do that for the photographer too!
Ha ha! I actually kinda like the second one. It has this sorta exaggerated bah humbug feel about that would make me giggle. Probably not what you were going for though, eh?
These are priceless. The last one is my favorite - hee.
i think sending out that series just like that would be the PERFECT Christmas card.
That last one is so funny, it caps off the series perfectly. I agree with the commenter who suggests sending the whole series.
Post a Comment