Fun! We don't have any snow, wah! Actually I am glad, because I am a little nervous about driving in the snow this year. Looks like a wonderful day, enjoy the chocolate!
Every day there is no snow is a wonderful day. We're upstate new yorkers and we won't see snow for a few more weeks. Good! Las year it was Valentines day for the first snow. Good! Can you tell i'm not a fan of snow. The boys love it so though so I put on a happy face, get out the sled and walk them to the nearest hill. Ahh...snow angels. You're in my near future.
9 comments:
OMG! It looks amazing! Is that from today?? Wow - we don't have any snow yet. I'm envious! Maybe not in February, but right now - I'm envious.
Fabulous pictures. They are adorable, your kids! :)
Heidi
Wow, I so feel the same! I sure wish that I will like it for more than a month but the likelyhood of that happening---pretty slim.
That's today????? Snow angels and rosy cheeks! CAn't get cuter than that!
Yep. Today.
Fun! We don't have any snow, wah! Actually I am glad, because I am a little nervous about driving in the snow this year.
Looks like a wonderful day, enjoy the chocolate!
Snow!!!! How fun!!!! We are supposed to get flurries tonight....yeah!
PRECIOUS!
These are the most precious times - good for you for documenting it.
Every day there is no snow is a wonderful day. We're upstate new yorkers and we won't see snow for a few more weeks. Good! Las year it was Valentines day for the first snow. Good! Can you tell i'm not a fan of snow. The boys love it so though so I put on a happy face, get out the sled and walk them to the nearest hill. Ahh...snow angels. You're in my near future.
Snow!!!
Oh my goodness I love snow! Probably because we get it so rarely.
I would love to watch Amy play in the snow. Maybe next winter ;)
Post a Comment