I can read it and that's all that counts right?Her colour scheme is bright, but it doesn't look awful.
I don't mind it actually - maybe she'll be an interior decorator.
It is a bit girly but not bad actually.
I loved Rainbow Brite!!
You know. It's not all bad. It easier on my eyes than white on black. Alex tagged Badness for a meme. However, if the princess needs to take over... by all means... we won't tell him the difference....
ummm... it's a little bright for my tastes, but who the heck am I? it's all about you, my friend....
I think it's great! Have a good Sunday. Kellan
it's readable, certainly, but i did like the other one better
I'll change it eventually....I'd really like to make my own header...anyone know how to do that?
I like this new look...it's very girlish...chickified.
This over Barbies any day.http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I can read it and that's all that counts right?
Her colour scheme is bright, but it doesn't look awful.
I don't mind it actually - maybe she'll be an interior decorator.
It is a bit girly but not bad actually.
I loved Rainbow Brite!!
You know. It's not all bad. It easier on my eyes than white on black.
Alex tagged Badness for a meme. However, if the princess needs to take over... by all means... we won't tell him the difference....
ummm... it's a little bright for my tastes, but who the heck am I? it's all about you, my friend....
I think it's great! Have a good Sunday. Kellan
it's readable, certainly, but i did like the other one better
I'll change it eventually....I'd really like to make my own header...anyone know how to do that?
I like this new look...it's very girlish...chickified.
This over Barbies any day.
http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment