Thursday, December 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Bad!

Oh bloggy friends! How I've missed you! Kiss! I missed you, I missed you, I missed you!

The Princess decided to 'play' on the computer Monday afternoon, and it has taken me until now to get my internet connection back up. And now I have houseguests and a birthday party to get ready for. Badness is one today! Woohoo! I survived the first year! More on that later, with photos! Hopefully I'll get a chance to post, and to visit you all later this week..... but if not, I'll be back Sunday after everybody leaves.

xoxo, Badness Jones

9 comments:

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Miss you too Badness!
Happy birthday to your little sweetie! He is too cute for words and I hope you all have a wonderful time celebrating his life!

dawn224 said...

Happy Birthday Bad!

shay said...

happy birthday Bad!
I love birthdays. Have some cake for me:)

Jennifer said...

One! One! Happy ONE! Badness!

Family Adventure said...

Enjoy your guests...and Happy Birthday Bad! :)

Heidi

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Happy, happy, happy to BAD!

Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday, Badness!

chichimama said...

Happy birthday Badness!!!!!!

Karen MEG said...

HAPPY BELATED BADNESS!!!
Whoo,hoo one year old! Huge milestone for you and mommy!