Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Neck

This post could also be titled, "When trying to take photos of yourself, you should try putting on make-up and brushing your hair. And learn how to use the timer on your camera. And possibly Photoshop...." But nevermind. That's not the point. The point is that I won a lovely handknit scarf from Jen on the Edge in her blogoversary contest, and it came in the mail yesterday.



It's soft and warm and lovely, and detracts attention from the fact that I haven't put on make-up or brushed my hair. What more could you ask from an accessory?
Thanks Jen, I love it.

6 comments:

jenontheedge said...

I'm glad you love it! You look FABULOUS!

Ali said...

You look gorgeous and the scarf is fab. Lucky you!

PCDee said...

Came across your blog while browsing this a.m. I think going without make-up is ideal! You look great as does the colorful scarf!

Kaylen said...

That's a great scarf!
And that second photo looks like a professional set it up! :)

Tracey - Just Another Mommy Blog said...

:) Cute.

Karen MEG said...

You look so cute! Happy neck indeed :)!