Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm in love with my boy....

How could I not be? Here are just a few of the giggles he's given me this week.

*****

Bad: "GRRrrrrr....GRRrrrrr"
Me: "What's wrong baby?"
Bad: "My superpowers make me mad!"

*****

Bad (picking up a naked doll and dancing her across the windowsill) "Oh hi Barbie! I have boobies too!"

*****

At breakfast the other day, after being admonished to not call everyone 'poopy-heads'

Bad: Poop on potty, Mommy.
Me: That's right.
Bad: And poop on toilet. Never poop on girls.

I think that's advice everyone should live by.

9 comments:

Jen on the Edge said...

"Never poop on girls" -- that's important advice that he should always remember.

Funny boy.

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Awe! He made my day. Cutie.

Tracey - Just Another Mommy Blog said...

What are you TEACHING that kid?!?

:)

Karen MEG said...

ROFL, never poop on girls is the best advice EVER :)!

alison said...

I like the no pooping on girls advice. I'll have to ensure my girls know they shouldn't poop on boys either.

Kaylen said...

I don't know how many times I've told my child, never poop on girls. Those are supreme words of wisdom.

And often times my lack of super powers makes me mad. :)

Ali said...

Heh. Sage advice from the boy.

Josie said...

I'm not sure what made me laugh more - the "never poop on girls" or the super powers comment.
Adorable.
Thanks for the smile;)

shay said...

words to live by!!! lol.