The Canpar delivery guy came by as we were finishing up, and he said, "I hope it snows some more so you can build a bigger one!" As he backed out of the driveway I flipped him the bird.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Will Winter ever facking END?
I want to slip on my flip-flops to go outside. NOt pile on hats, mitts, coats and boots. I wanted to play outside with my kids today, but I wanted to colour with sidewalk chalk, walk to the park, ride bikes....I did not want to help the Princess make another. facking. snowman. But I'm the mom. Sigh. So I did.

The Canpar delivery guy came by as we were finishing up, and he said, "I hope it snows some more so you can build a bigger one!" As he backed out of the driveway I flipped him the bird.
The Canpar delivery guy came by as we were finishing up, and he said, "I hope it snows some more so you can build a bigger one!" As he backed out of the driveway I flipped him the bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I want to scream that every morning that I wake up and it is snowing AGAIN. Only I would pronounce it correctly if there were not any little ears around.
I want to go swimming. OUTSIDE!
I won't tell you about our temps here.
And ummm...what is Canpar?
You are a good mommy!
And, I'm with Margaret...what's Canpar? I'm going to guess Canadian Parcel...Am I close?
But snow is much more fun than the ice and freezing rain we've had here. My girls would be so jealous of your snow (and adorable snowman)!!
You are a good mommy, I hate actually getting ready to go out in winter. Once I am already out I usually enjoy myself. But I am so ready for spring.
It has actually been really nice and sunny and hovering in the positive digits for the past week or so here. Yay! Not getting my hopes up yet though. Not march yet, and we usually get a good freak storm in May.
But The Princess looks SO CUTE!
I hear you! We haven't had the snow you have, but we have had bitter, bitter cold and ice.
The kids beg me daily to tell them all about summer...
I was never a winter person even before the snow, so I'm with you!
I won't tell you what it's like here then okay?
The snow looks fun and wonderful...from a distance. I so get that feeling!
Oh and I've been making your yummy recipes all week! The PB muffins - tdf yum! The Granola? A hit!
Thanks so much!
Iu am so right there with you!
But the picture is SO CUTE!
Heidi
Of course you did - he was clearly asking for it.
Post a Comment