Hubs: "So how's the diet going? You look great...how much have you lost now?"
Me: "I'm not sure....I haven't weighed myself in a bit."
Hubs: "So hop on the scale now, I want to know."
Me: "I'm too lazy to do it now."
Hubs: "Too lazy? The scale's right there!"
Me: "I know, but I'm already dressed, and I only weigh myself butt naked."
Hubs snorts
Me: "It's too late today anyway."
Hubs: "How can it be too late?"
Me: "I only weigh myself first thing in the morning....right after I've been to the bathroom, and before I've had anything to eat or drink."
Hubs: "Lady, you've got a problem. You need help."
Hmmm....glad I didn't tell him that I also make sure that Bad has just nursed, just in case an excess supply of breast milk should skew my results....maybe I could use some therapy....
However, to end the suspense for all of us, this morning I got on the scale. I'm down 16 pounds from when I started - that's halfway to my goal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
I'm the same way about weighing myself, so I understand.
CONGRATULATIONS on doing so well!
I like to believe we all weigh that way (so I feel less crazy). CONGRATS! hooray!!!
that's AWESOME!!!! Good work!
Way to go! You are doing great!!! And I do the exact same thing when weighing myself. You are not alone! :)
That is AWESOME!!!!
And for the record, I am the exact same weigh...(get it?)!
I only weigh first thing in the morning, completely naked and only after I have been to the bathroom. Nothing wrong with making sure you get an accurate reading!
Oh my goodness!!! THat is incredible girl! Great work. You must be needing some new clothes by now. Woopee!
Wow! That is UNBELIEVABLE. You've done this in what - 5-6 weeks? I am so impressed. A little envious, too!
Heidi
Oh, and the weigh-in - I'm so with you on that!
Oh fooey! EVERY woman weighs herself that way. And if they have to do it at the doctor's office they wear light weight clothing, sans shoes and purse. Am I wrong?
AWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHH!
Awesome!
You go! I wish I could stay the same!
good for you!
(and I'm the EXACT same way - except I stipulate it was an... ahem... productive bathroom trip.)
(hides my face now)
I understand completely. Naked. no food. before shower (wet hair weighs more?). after nursing! sounds normal to me!
My husband asked recently if we could just put the silly thing away if we're not going to use it anyway?! I have a bit of a phobia too.
Sixteen pounds is amazing! GO GIRL!! You rock!
16 lbs is awesome!
And, I also have some specific weighing criteria. At the ob's office they are totally used to me taking off anything I can in order to get my "proper" weight.
Ha, ha that is how I weigh myself too.
I am afraid of the scale right now, I can see a ponch so I know it can't be good.
*IF* I ever weighed myself, I would totally follow those rules too. =)
And CONGRATS, girl!
I guess I must have the same problem you do because I do all the same things you do, besides nurse that is.
Maybe we should form a club! ;) Congrats on 16 pounds lost!!
Heh-LO, you are just following the RULES. Your husband has not read the diet manual.
Post a Comment