Monday, November 10, 2008

Badness vs Fatness - Fight to the Death

In this corner, standing five feet seven inches tall and weighing in at slightly over her optimum fighting weight of 140 lbs, our intrepid hero and reigning champion - BAdness!!! (yay! woot!)

And in the other corner, trying to stage a comeback with sneaky underhanded tactics like birthday cake and Hallowe'en treats, weighing in at (yeah right! that number's going with me to the grave!) the evil nemesis FATness Jones! (boo! hiss!)


Stay tuned fans, tomorrow Badness will fill us in on her plans to defeat that sneaky fat girl for good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear what you have planned.

Ali said...

You're still doing waaaaaaaaaaay better than me. I think my body is terrified there's about to be a famine or something cos it's holding on to all my fat for dear life!

Heidi said...

I am joining WW Wednesday, and going to the meetings! If I do it by myself and don't go to meetings, I give up after about a week. UGH!

Karen MEG said...

Fight the good fight, Badness!!!

Ack, it's so hard with winter coming up, you just feel the need to store up ... at least I do. Sheesh, I gotta go to the gym ... I baked a cake AND cookies, all within 24 hours... What is UP with that??!!!

Beth Cotell said...

Would love to hear what you have planned because I could use some inspiration myself!